Loading topicgenerator…

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tourmaline .'s Writing & Photo Prompt Generator

topicgenerator

topicgenerator

An Adjective + Noun Topic Generator for all your Creative Pursuits.
Use the full phrase generated, just one of the words, or click over and over again until you find a topic you like.
Hope this helps with your creative block.

I've opened a site where you can share what you come up with directly with other users. Learn more by clicking here.
.

16 comments:

  1. What great fun this is. Brilliant, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy to hear you like it :)

      Delete
  2. This is a GOOD idea. I'll give it a try, tomorrow. Today I'm busy but tomorrow is, as Scarlett said, "another day."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hope you enjoy it what you try it.

      Delete
    2. Marilyn we do have the same ideas - but great blogging minds think alike.

      Delete
  3. I bookmarked this page - I'm sure I'm going to need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked it as well. I gave in my notice for the daily prompt yesterday and am now free to write when and what I want to. I always had to wait until 3 p.m. to receive the daily repeat prompt, but now I can do it all on my own. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it proves helpful & fun :)

      Delete
  5. This is a great idea. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer. The posting square seems to have disappeared and this comments area will only take my old wordpress address, not my new one which is judydykstrabrown.com My old one was grieflessons.wordpress.com and if I need to go on using it that is okay--just know you are setting this up and probably want to know of any glitches. My today's prompt was Ill Devil (probably ill devil rather than Roman Numberal 3 Devil) Here is my posting URL: http://judydykstrabrown.com/2015/08/18/devil-3/ Also I notice my first posting is no longer showing. are you just showing the most recent ones on the posting list? Questions, questions. Thanks again for doing this. Know it must be consuming lots of your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Thanks for notifying me of any glitches. Based on your last comment it seems things have worked themselves out, but if you notice anything else please let me know. I was messing with the colors/branding etc. of both the generator and site today, so if you happened to stop by the minute or so that the generator was offline that could have been one of the issues.

      Delete
    2. I also set up a menu at the very top of the main page for easier access and let the featured first post fall down to the bottom of the post list. But you can send me your link here or on any of the main topicgenerator site posts. It'll notify me and that's all that matters. I can set up a submit page too if you think people would find that easier.

      Delete
  7. Here is my newest post, Jennifer, to the prompt Orange Bones
    http://judydykstrabrown.com/2015/08/27/dem-bones-jnws-writing-and-prompt-generator/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My prompt for 8/29/15 was "Old-fashioned Attention." Here is my post: http://judydykstrabrown.com/2015/08/29/lunch-date-old-fashioned-attention-jnws-prompt-generator/

    ReplyDelete